<School of Digital Humanities and Computational Social Sciences>
- Program: Master’s degree programs (capacity: ＜ 10 students)
- Eligibility: Graduates or prospective graduates with an undergraduate degree in the humanities and social sciences (including business and economics) or STEM and transdisciplinary/liberal studies degree programs. (Holders of master’s degrees in the humanities and social sciences are also eligible.)
- Application period (Aug 24th-Sep 14th), interview period (the interviews will take place from Oct 30th to Nov 17th; the final decision will be announced on Dec. 15)
- For ‘student type’ in the application form, make sure to check national scholarship, KAIST scholarship and regular scholarship.
- List the name of your academic advisor in the academic plan of your application: Provide your first and second choice. (Applicants may freely select between different tracks when indicating their choice of academic advisors.)
- Information on interviews and preparations will be provided to individual candidates following the results of the document screening
- Outstanding students will be awarded scholarships based on the results of the screening of their documents and interviews.